Lunes, Nobyembre 12, 2012

TOY REVIEW: McDonalds Happy Meal: Pokemon Best Wishes 02 - VICTINI

Look what I got....

Last night was an awesome night, while watching THE AMAZING RACE PHILIPPINES, My brother gave me a midnight snack, it\s just your typical burger with drinks, but I found out there is something inside the plastic, and I found VICTINI
This awesome toy is part of the latest line of Happy Meal from McDonalds, the Pokemon: Black and White, (If you want to see the list of Pokemon in this line, visit my previous post: http://maximumhobbyist.blogspot.com/2012/11/toy-haul-blog-111112.html )

One of the cutest Legendary Pokemon EVER!!!
 The image above shows how VICTINI looks like, even though no articulation found, it is sculpted beautifully, he also had painted ears and translucent V shaped on his head for his feature.

What do we have here?
The main feature of this toy is the V shaped on his head has lights, the switch can be find between his feet like the image above.

Cool Lights
When you turn the switch on, like the image above, will turn on the lights. The lights is awesome and its more like will give its awesome power like in the series. It is even brighter when the room is dark. Awesome toy!!!!

Rating: 4.5 out of 5

I really, really like this toy. I wish it has another feature instead of just only lights, but overall, It is the coolest Pokemon I ever seen, I will definitely collect the other 7.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento